Waste treatment and recycling in Belgium15 December 2022
Bridging and rat holing clogging on a double-extraction steel hopper4 January 2023
Carrière Chambon – France
The CHAMBON customer is experiencing material loss and complains about the dust emitted by its conveyor at the level of its chute at the mill exit, along its chassis and at the end of the conveyor.
The solution was to optimise their conveyor system with our Liftube system, coupled with a dust collector. Project specifics include:
- Turnkey solution: Supply, installation, commissioning
- Crossbar adapted to the customer’s box frame
- Backing and raising of the drum motor (customer load)
- Extension of the chassis (customer load)
Our team completed this installation in 5 days.
The results are beyond the customer’s expectations: The product leaving the conveyor is free of dust, and there is no more material loss.
Impacts on the customer’s production:
- Its finished product is cleaner because the dust is channelled by the dust collector and this will allow its customers to improve their production costs. The less dust in the finished product, the less additional products will be needed in the production of asphalt.
- The dust contained and sucked up by the dust collector could become a co-product for him and be recovered. The project consists in putting this dust in big bags directly from the dust collector.